Terms & Conditions
Wheel of Time competition
Wheel of Time Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to worldwide hoteliers and their employees, aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the form upon completion the Wheel of Time game.
- The opening date for entries is 9am, 17th March 2020. The closing date for entries is 5pm, 18th March 2020. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- The winner will be the entry in 1st place on the leaderboard at 5pm, Wednesday 18th March 2020.
- The winner will receive a hamper from Hotel Chocolat.
- Spot prizes can be won during the game by landing on a ‘WINNER’ segment of the Wheel of Time. Winning spins will be emailed to the promoter upon completion of the form at the end of the game.
- Winners will be notified by email using details provided at entry within 14 days of the closing date, and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select the winner from the next winning score on the leaderboard.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- If more than one winner has the same high score, a single winner will be picked at random and notified via email.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname of major prize winners and proof of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Marketing Team, Guestline House, Sitka Drive, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, SY2 6LG (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to your surname and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Only 1 spot prize will be awarded per person. However a user can play multiple times for a chance to be at the top of the leaderboard and win the Apple Watch. The user's highest score will show on the leaderboard.
- All winners agree to be named in social media announcements with their Wheel of Time score, unless objections are raised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after submitting their score.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Guestline Ltd. Guestline House, Sitka Drive, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, SY2 6LG
Use the form below to signup to our mailing list - you can then choose how you'd like to be contacted: