Guest Payments Simplified
A transparent and secure omni-channel solution with faster access to your funds
Say goodbye to the frustrations of managing multiple providers and the lack of visibility of your payment process and costs. You need a single, dedicated omni-channel provider who simplifies the process, negotiates better rates on your behalf, gives you faster access to your funds and improves guest experience.
GuestPay in a nutshell
- One provider
- One centralised view of data
- Online pre-arrival payments
- One guest payment experience
- One end-to-end integrated solution
The Payment Process Simplified
Guest pays on the hotel's website, OTA, via phone or POS terminal
Guestline acts as the payment processor and acquirer
Payment is approved and a token stored against the reservation
Funds are released to the hotel's bank account within the next working day
Key Benefits of GuestPay from Guestline
One provider, one point of contact, aggregated view of transactions, end to end automated payment process integrated with your operational systems.
Offer the types of payment methods and currencies that are preferred by your guests regardless of the payment interface or stage in the guest journey.
Faster payment authorisation and settlements will improve your cash flow. Guestline’s pre-negotiated competitive rates for Independent hoteliers will reduce costs and provide transparency on fees.
Peace of mind
GuestPay is fully secure and compliant throughout the guest payment process. If you have any questions, Guestline is your sole point of contact for setup and support, available 365 days a year.
At Guestline we're committed to creating More GuestTime for our clients
Each of our products have been built with the end user in mind - automating mundane processes and shortening workflows to ensure your time is spent where it should be; with your guests.
GuestPay is no exception.
Daily reports run at 2am to include late transactions, then access a single consolidated statement through our Payment Portal
All implementation and support is provided by Guestline. No more dealing with multiple providers
Faster access to funds
Settlements made one day after the transaction (T+1) for domestic debit/credit cards. (Excludes weekends & Bank Holidays)
Make an Enquiry
If you'd like to know more about GuestPay or PayLink, please use the form below.
Prefer to Speak to our Team?
Schedule a call using the links below:
We’ve listed all our frequently asked questions here to give you a head start, but if you can’t find the answer to your query, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- What type of payments does GuestPay cover? GuestPay covers only payments made by card or alternative payment methods (debit/credit) either online, over the phone or in person in a terminal. It doesn't include vouchers, cashback, cash or direct debit transactions.
- Does GuestPay apply for Guestline 3rd party solutions? GuestPay, was designed together with TRU//ST (previously named Secure Trading) to integrate seamlessly with Guestline's own products. So you may have a different provider for 3rd party solutions if you're not using Secure Trading.
- Can current PEDs be reused? Unfortunately, for security and performance reasons current PEDs from a different provider cannot be reused. Guestline payment terminals are required.
- When do settlements happen? By default, GuestPay settlement cut off is at 2am every day except weekends and the hotel settlement is processed on Transaction + 1 day (T+1) for domestic debit/credit card, except weekends and bank holidays.
- Is GuestPay eCommerce Payment Gateway 3DS secure? Yes, GuestPay eCommerce Payment Gateway and Guestline DBM are 3D Secure.
- Can PayLink be used with any eCommerce payment gateway?
No, PayLink is only available with GuestPay eCommerce payment gateway (TRU//ST, previously named Secure Trading).
GuestPay fully integrated solutions
Let us walk you through the payment experience you can offer to your guests and staff with the Guestline Platform which will help you drive profits, make your operations more efficient, and enhance the guest experience...
Use the form below to signup to our mailing list - you can then choose how you'd like to be contacted: