Advanced Conference and Banqueting Manager
The intelligent events management solution
The Advanced Conference and Banqueting Manager helps streamline operations and maximise revenue for independent conference and wedding venues as well as hotel groups. It can help you manage everything from enquiries and contracts to templates and checklists, reducing operational workloads and improving customer service.
By seamlessly integrating with our property management system, it provides you with visibility of client data in real-time, enables you to manage combined conference and bedroom bookings from a single location, and helps you stay on top of invoicing.
Advanced Conference and Banqueting Manager in a nutshell
- Generate bespoke function sheets and pro-forma invoices
- Combine bedroom and event billing
- Create and save menu templates for functions
- Create bespoke fields and attributes
- Produce custom revenue reports
Our Delegate Checklist feature ensures all bookings receive confirmations and reminders for contracts, final payments, meal choices and post event feedback. Confirmed bookings are easier to manage due to the automatic checklist dates, which allow the event co-ordinators to contact the guests as and when required.Chernice Duke
Associate Trainer, Guestline
We’ve listed all our frequently asked questions here to give you a head start, but if you can’t find the answer to your query, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- We host around 50 weddings per year, have you got an events planner to help us manage our events?
The Advanced Conference and Banqueting module allows you to manage all of your events and function bookings. It also enables you to link any bedroom bookings for your overnight guests.
- Will we be able to build our menus and create delegate lists?
Yes, you will be able to create and save menu templates as well as being able to create a bespoke menu for a specific function. These menus can then be linked to individual delegates.
- Can I create a delegate-specific event (like a corporate function) with a unique template which I can re-use?
Yes, you can build templates for any event that can be freely used. For recurring events, you could also copy events for future dates.
- Are there standardised checklists to collect information such as menu and drink choices, or to mark whether a deposit has been received?
Checklists are completely customisable, so they can be as detailed as you require. Many of our sites choose to have multiple checklists for different kinds of events depending on the requirements.
- What sort of reports can I generate?
Custom reports can be created within the Advanced Conference and Banqueting Manager to pull through the information needed. These are used by many of our sites for Internal Function Sheets and can detail anything from forecasted revenue to details of specific function rooms.
- Does the Advanced Conference and Banqueting Manager include functionality to compile delegate food choices and dietary requirements for events?
Your menu counts can be added to the functions as a total, or you can add the choices by delegate. Either way, you will be able to see the total for each menu item in your reports.
But don't just take our word for it...
Take a look through some of our success stories to discover how our Advanced Conference and Banqueting Manager has helped some of world's leading hotels and groups.
Best Western Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel
The Advanced Conference and Banqueting Manager has helped this 4* hotel and conference venue to manage its 70 weddings, 9,500 Christmas covers and numerous tribute nights and conferences per year.
Our other solutions
Take a closer look at our other solutions to discover how they can help you streamline operations, increase profits, and improve the overall experience for your guests.
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.