Hotel Property Management Software
For Independent Properties
Our intelligent hotel property management software covers all aspects of running a hospitality business, from managing bookings and payments to streamlining the organisation of events. Cloud-hosted, fully secure, and accessible anytime anywhere, you can say goodbye to hefty start-up and upgrade costs, and enjoy peace of mind with Level 1 PCI compliance.
I would 100% recommend using Guestline solutions! The Rezlynx PMS was a huge advancement in technology for us and they are continually integrating even more software into the system to keep the PMS up to date. I believe it’s the right choice for anyone who wants to streamline their business operations and allow more time to focus on providing quality service.Sinéad Tierney
Manager, Tara Lodge
Our Property Management solutions
Find out more about how our solutions can help you manage reservations, streamline operations, and maximise revenue at every opportunity.
But don't just take our word for it...
Take a look through some of our success stories to discover how we've have helped leading hospitality brands
Want to find out more about the ins and outs of our property management solutions? Take a look at some of the most commonly asked questions below.
- How will the interfaces work and how will they look in the system?
Different interfaces require API connections, and others can have a direct connection as we may work with them already. A demonstration can be arranged to show the benefits of offering a variety of different interfaces.
- What is the implementation process like?
The implementation process can be summarised in the following way:
1. Project meeting – dates set for implementation.
2. Database build on-site – the trainer will build the database based on the requirements stipulated by the site.
3. Training – training sessions are arranged according to different user groups and types as specified by the site.
4. Live loading and balancing – transfer of reservations from the current system into Guestline following on from the training.
5. Go-live – the process of the ‘switch on’ of the new system.
6. Go-live cover – a trainer is on-site to assist with any queries, cover any last minute training, and make any last minute changes.
7. Ongoing support – provided by our support staff to cover any queries once the trainer has left site.
- Which countries do you operate in?
Guestline’s systems are used in 25 countries across 5 continents. Countries we operate in include Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, UK, France, Guadeloupe, the Netherlands, Germany, New Zealand, Thailand, and the UK.
- What sort of reports will I have access to?
An array of different reports, from front of house reports to sales and marketing. They are provided by Guestline both as standard reports and those that can be bespoke. Your trainer will guide you through the different reports and assist with any queries relating to report types.
- What are your support times?
We provide comprehensive technical help and support for all our software solutions, 365 days a year from our UK head office. Our UK hours are 7am to 11pm.
- Which other hotels do you work with?
Our systems power over 2000 properties. We work with a wide range of accommodation providers including independent hotels, small groups, pub chains, multi-national groups, apartment providers and much more.
Like what you see?
To find out more about our property management software and other products or services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.