Peace of mind
with Level 1 PCI compliance
Our secure payment gateway (via Secure Trading and Worldpay) enables hoteliers to process card payments in a PCI compliant way.
Our clients benefit from a safe and secure method of storing and processing credit card details which can form part of the hotel’s overall PCI compliancy policy.
Guestline has Level 1 compliancy for hosting and payment processing and is listed on the VISA approved merchant list.
PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is the standard payment card issuers have created to help reduce the level of fraud and card data loss.
Collect payments securely online, in advance Eliminate loss of revenue through ‘no-shows’ Fully PCI compliant card payments Reduce the risk of fraud and negative PR
- Tokenise credit cards and store tokens against reservations
- View tokens and see the status
- Carry out completions, refunds and take further payments and authorisations
- Tokenisation solutions with Worldpay, Secure Trading, PayDollar
- Chip and Pin Interface with Payment Express