Hotel Booking Engine
Get more direct bookings!
Guests of all ages & nationalities are more tech-savvy and used to booking online, so make sure your online booking engine is up to the job!
Better for your guests, better for you
With the introduction of 3rd party comparison platforms/online travel agencies (OTAs) and an increase in people wanting to travel, guests have become choice-rich and patience poor. They are seeking unique and personalised experiences and as a consequence, are less loyal. COVID-19 has forced guests of all ages across the world to be more tech-savvy and used to purchasing online. As such it has become harder and more expensive than ever to stand out from the crowd.
Hoteliers can’t afford a weak online presence, so make sure you are making the best use of your website/digital marketing to generate cost-efficient bookings 24/7 and start a strong lifetime relationship with guests from the beginning.
Direct Booking Manager in a nutshell
- Easy installation on any website
- Quick, smart and intuitive booking process from any device or browser
- Personalise stay with contextualised extras based on rate plan
- Secure and compliant payments with a built-in payment gateway
- Automation at its best, from search to reservation with strong two-way PMS interface
- Enhance/complement the booking experience and track performance with 3rd party tools via Google Tag Manager
Smooth & Streamlined Booking Process
Live PMS availability and rates based on a smart calendar and relevant parameters
The most relevant information to compare and book the desired stay
Contextualised extras based on rate plan to enhance the stay experience
Process secure and compliant payments with built-in payment gateway
Reservation is automatically updated in the PMS & confirmation email sent to the booker
What this means for your guests (click to open)
Personal, convenient and secure experience
- The booking process is seamless using consistent branding from any website, email, social content, or any other online channel
- Complete the booking quickly and easily with an intuitive, modern interface translated into 8 languages (i.e. English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Danish)
- Step-by-step booking process optimised for any device screen and browser: search, select, pay, and confirm – including optional product upsells based on package selection
- Smart-search calendar with live PMS availability and restrictions
- Easy to browse hotel, room, rate, and policy/ cancellation information
- Integrated e-commerce style shopping basket at all stages of the booking clearly shows itinerary, rates, and total pricing
- Seamless 3DSv2 and PCI compliant payments/ guarantees via GuestPay integration
- Clear display of privacy policies, cancellation terms, and general terms
- Automated branded confirmation emails from the hotel email address with full itinerary and details
- “My Booking” access to enable guests to retrieve their reservation online at any time, and allows online cancellations (where policies allow)
- Google Tag Manager support brings almost limitless 3rd party integrations such as price comparison, or chat bot tools to enhance and complement Guestline DBM. Take a look at some of the interfaces available here
What this means for your Front Desk / Reservation Teams (click to open)
More productive and profitable bookings
- Automates PMS rates and availability in DBM, so guests experience fast, real-time results at their fingertips when interacting live with your Guestline products
- Guestline DBM updates PMS in real-time with reservation/cancellation information including GDPR compliant guest profile & preferences, upsells, guarantees and PCI compliant payment/ guarantee tokenisation
- No manual management of rates or reservations required – DBM automates the entire process, including handling branded confirmations of reservations or cancellations with your guests
- Google Tag Manager enables you to connect Guestline DBM with marketing, reporting, analytics and other tools to better track online performance. See more interfaces available here
We are delighted with our long-standing partnership with Guestline and their development of the new DBM platform. Since switching, Alexander Hotels has seen a significant growth in direct bookings and average customer spend. Not only has the platform generated great success financially, but our customers are also regularly commenting on the ease of the booking process.Leanne Cleaver
Marketing Manager, Alexander Hotels
With Guestline DBM you can:
By moving to DBM, hoteliers typically achieve conversion rates of between 2.5% and 7% thanks to the simple, mobile responsive, and personalised booking processes
User-friendly booking process fully integrated with the PMS allowing guests to book themselves at any time, on any device and browser, saving time for themselves and staff
DBM constantly evolves based on guest behaviour observations and performance monitoring to ensure the very best experience for every user
To find out more about Direct Booking Manager or to see if it would be a suitable fit for your property, please fill in the form below
* Required fields
Prefer to Speak to our Team?
Schedule a call using the links below:
We’ve listed all our frequently asked questions here to give you a head start, but if you can’t find the answer to your query, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Is Guestline Direct Booking Manager (DBM) PMS agnostic?
Is Guestline Direct Booking Manager (DBM) a fully mobile responsive solution?
Guestline DBM is fully responsive and is regularly measured against all modern browsers' standards, including those on mobile, tablet, and desktop. Our expert UI and UX teams ensure a consistent experience on all platforms and devices.
Is it possible to add/change pictures of my rooms on the online booking engine?
With Guestline DBM and Rezlynx PMS, you are in total control of your hotel, room, package and upsells text and images. Change when you need to, as often as you need.
Can I upsell additional non-accommodation products using DBM?
Guestline DBM works with PMS rate plan, packages and upsell products to provide great opportunities to drive incremental spend at the time of booking.
Is Guestline DBM PSD2 and PCI compliant?
Yes, Guestline DBM uses our in-house GuestPay payment solution directly with your payment gateway and complies with all current PSD and PCI standards.
You're in great company
Take a look at these success stories. Hotels and resorts just like yours are letting their difference shine with Guestline
Guestline launch new Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) to boost direct channel revenues
DBM Feature | Hospitality partnerships | Payments Feature
Guestline offers alternative payment methods (APMs) on DBM, PayLink and GuestStay to further streamline the checkout experience, increase …Read More
The Hotel Folk, Suffolk
DBM Feature | Uncategorised
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels in Suffolk. Since installing DBM on all 6 hotel websites, sales revenue (from rooms and packages) has …Read More
C&B Feature | DBM Feature | English case studies | Home page | Independent Hotels
Since implementing our solutions, Tewkesbury Park has seen a rise in direct bookings and an increase in revenue of over 30%.Read More
Why not benefit from a fully integrated solution?
Let us walk you through the contact-free hotel experience you can offer to your guests with the Guestline Platform and help to make your operations more efficient, increase profits and enhance the overall experience for your guests...
Use the form below to signup to our mailing list - you can then choose how you'd like to be contacted: