Direct Booking Manager
The future-proof online booking engine
Our Direct Booking Manager (DBM) is a mobile-first, guest centric sales platform which has been scoped, designed and developed from the ground up.
It provides users with real-time rates, pricing, room choices and information about the property, helping to drive bookings and increase opportunities for upsell. With a focus on simplicity and connectivity, the DBM’s ever evolving feature set provides an effective choice for your direct booking channel.
Our DBM in a nutshell
- Rates and availability direct from source, presented clearly and intuitively
- Maximise upsell opportunity with contextual extras inline in the process
- Familiar e-commerce user interface with filters, shopping basket, and promotional codes
- Seamlessly integrate with other platforms via Google Tag Manager
- Track performance and trends with enhanced e-commerce tracking
- Payments via our PCI compliant gateway with Worldpay, Secure Trading, and Payment Express
We are delighted with our long-standing partnership with Guestline and their development of the new DBM platform. Since switching, Alexander Hotels has seen a significant growth in direct bookings and average customer spend. Not only has the platform generated great success financially, but our customers are also regularly commenting on the ease of the booking process.Leanne Cleaver
Marketing Manager, Alexander Hotels
We’ve listed all our frequently asked questions here to give you a head start, but if you can’t find the answer to your query, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Will it help improve our direct bookings?
The DBM can help to convert lookers to bookers by providing guests with information around live rates and availability, making the entire booking process as seamless as possible.
- Is it possible to add/change pictures of my rooms on the booking engine?
The information and images displayed in the DBM are all editable, and so are all of the room and hotel features.
- Are credit card payments secure?
Card payments are handled securely via our PCI compliant solutions, with only a tokenised representation of the payment being retained in the PMS.
- Is DBM a fully mobile responsive solution?
DBM is fully responsive and is regularly measured against all modern browsers' standards, including those on mobile, tablet, and desktop. Our expert UI and UX teams ensure a consistent experience on all platforms and devices.
- Can I upsell additional non-accommodation products using DBM?
The DBM utilises the upsells from the core Guestline PMS and distribution platform. Future developments will see non-accommodation products such as table reservations in the booking journey too.
But don't just take our word for it...
Take a look through some of our success stories to discover how we've helped some of world's leading hotels and groups.
Our other solutions
Take a closer look at our other solutions to discover how they can help you streamline operations, increase profits, and improve the overall experience for your guests.
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.