The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
We are resolutely committed to protecting, safeguarding and respecting your privacy.
What personal data do we collect?
We only collect personal data about you for business to business reasons:
- Information you provide when you use the “contact us” facility or fill in any enquiry or other forms on the site (for example, your name, email address and telephone number);
- If you contact us by phone or support email address, we may keep a record of that and any subsequent business correspondence.
Please ensure you always provide accurate data and you agree to update it as necessary in the manner specified below. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the data you have provided is correct.
How we use personal data
By contacting us or requesting a contact you hereby explicitly consent to your personal data being collected/received by us and processed by us as required in order to:
- contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact; and/or
- enable a member of the Guestline company to contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
By requesting contact from the Guestline company you hereby explicitly consent to your personal data being transferred and/or disclosed (whether inside or outside the European Economic Area) to and/or processed by:
- members of Guestline company for the purposes set out in the section above headed ‘How We Use Personal Data’;
- data storage providers used in the operation of the site and/or the provision of any of the services provided through it (these providers, for example Microsoft Azure cloud services, do not have direct access to the personal data unless specified otherwise on the site);
- a future purchaser of some or all of our assets or, where applicable, the assets of all or part of Guestline company; and
- in the unlikely event that we believe in good faith that we are required to do so: (a) by court order or other legal/regulatory requirement; or (b) in order to protect our rights/property or those of our clients and/or their employees.
Your Right(s) of access, deleting, deactivating and amending your personal data:
Subject to the provisions of applicable law and GDPR you may obtain copy(ies) of the personal data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the site’s “contact us” facility.
Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the personal data, or find out what personal data (if any) we are holding about you, please contact us via the site’s “contact us” facility.
Retention of personal data:
We are only allowed to retain your personal data for so long as is necessary having regard to the purpose of the processing. We may therefore delete personal data after an appropriate period.
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and we will be in touch soon.