- 28th November
- 10am - 2pm
- Aviva Stadium, Dublin
- **Sold out**
Hear how you can drive TOTAL revenue at your property
You are invited to Guestline’s highly anticipated Connect event on Thursday 28th November (10am – 2pm) at the world class Aviva Stadium in Dublin. Join Guestline and hospitality experts from UpsellGuru, BookAssist, Right Revenue, CBE, ResDiary and FutureSens for an unmissable event with expert speakers, a topical panel discussion and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues.
The event, compered by Marc Thornton, will outline how an end-to-end platform can help drive efficiencies and save you time as well as enhancing the guest journey, boosting their overall experience and driving profitability.
What we'll cover:
- How to drive TOTAL revenue from across your entire estate
- How to maximize value from every guest
- How to optimise all opportunities for a more profitable bottom line
- How to review the cost of acquisition
- Ways to enhance the guest experience and deliver a smooth guest journey
Who should attend: General Managers, Distribution Managers, Sales & Marketing Managers and Execs, Duty Managers and Front Desk staff.
- 9.30am - Guest registration & coffee
- 10am - Event welcome and introduction - Clio O'Gara, Country Manager & James Cannon, Operations Director - Guestline
- 10.05am - Lessons from the retail industry & the advantages of having an omni-platform to drive total revenue and to future proof your decision making - Andrew Metcalfe, CTO - Guestline
- 10.35am - Overview of a tech platform to satisfy the end to end guest journey - Susannah Brook, Head of Pre-Sales - Guestline
- 10.50am - How to drive revenue by offering your guests room upgrades through a bidding system - Nicola Hawitt - Upsell Guru
- 11.05am - Coffee break
- 11.20am - How to boost your direct bookings revenue through smart digital marketing solutions - Ciarán Rowe - BookAssist
- 11.35am - Top ten tips on how to own revenue management and it affects every part of your customer journey & your pricing strategy - Adrienne Hanna - Right Revenue
- 11.50am - A hotelier's perspective - Q&A with two hoteliers on their experience of implementing an improved guest journey & boosting the bottom line at their properties - hosted by Marc Thornton
- 12.20pm - Panel Discussion 'How to drive revenue from your entire property whilst keeping a keen eye on the guest experience' - hosted by Marc Thornton and featuring these panelists:
William Barry - ResDiary
Kevin Greene - CBE
Andrew Metcalfe - Guestline
A hotelier - tbc
- 1pm - Networking lunch
Time & date: Thursday 28th November (9.30am – 2pm) at the world class Aviva Stadium in Dublin [lunch is included]
We look forward to seeing there!
Book your place today
** This event has now sold out **
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.