- 28th November
- 10am - 2pm
- Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Hear how you can drive TOTAL revenue at your property
You are invited to Guestline’s highly anticipated Connect event on Thursday 28th November (10am – 2pm) at the world class Aviva Stadium in Dublin. Join Guestline and hospitality experts from UpsellGuru, BookAssist, Right Revenue, CBE, ResDiary and FutureSens for an unmissable event with expert speakers, a topical panel discussion and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues.
The event, compered by Marc Thornton, will outline how an end-to-end platform can help drive efficiencies and save you time as well as enhancing the guest journey, boosting their overall experience and driving profitability.
What we'll cover:
- How to drive TOTAL revenue from across your entire estate
- How to maximize value from every guest
- How to optimise all opportunities for a more profitable bottom line
- How to review the cost of acquisition
- Ways to enhance the guest experience and deliver a smooth guest journey
Who should attend: General Managers, Distribution Managers, Sales & Marketing Managers and Execs, Duty Managers and Front Desk staff.
- 9.30am - Guest registration & coffee
- 10am - Event welcome and introduction - Clio O'Gara, Country Manager & James Cannon, Operations Director - Guestline
- 10.05am - Lessons from the retail industry & the advantages of having an omni-platform to drive total revenue and to future proof your decision making - Andrew Metcalfe, CTO - Guestline
- 10.35am - Overview of a tech platform to satisfy the end to end guest journey - Susannah Brook, Head of Pre-Sales - Guestline
- 10.50am - How to drive revenue by offering your guests room upgrades through a bidding system - Nicola Hawitt - Upsell Guru
- 11.05am - Coffee break
- 11.20am - How to boost your direct bookings revenue through smart mobile solutions and metasearch - John Power - BookAssist
- 11.35am - Top ten tips on how to own revenue management and it affects every part of your customer journey & your pricing strategy - Adrienne Hanna - Right Revenue
- 11.50am - A hotelier's perspective - Q&A with two hoteliers on their experience of implementing an improved guest journey & boosting the bottom line at their properties - hosted by Marc Thornton
- 12.20pm - Panel Discussion 'How to drive revenue from your entire property whilst keeping a keen eye on the guest experience' - hosted by Marc Thornton and featuring these panelists:
William Barry - ResDiary
Kevin Greene - CBE
Andrew Metcalfe - Guestline
A hotelier - tbc
- 1pm - Networking lunch
Time & date: Thursday 28th November (9.30am – 2pm) at the world class Aviva Stadium in Dublin [lunch is included]
We look forward to seeing there!
Book your place today
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.