Terms & Conditions
Free Gift Voucher solution
Gift Vouchers Scheme - Terms and Conditions
Guestline Limited is offering this vouchers scheme platform (“Guestline VS Platform”), free of charge, in order to support to the hospitality industry during the current Covid-19 crisis.
This offering by Guestline is subject to the follow terms and conditions.
- Guestline’s role is limited to providing an advertising platform for hotels and other hospitality providers (all together “Hoteliers”) to advertise their voucher schemes.
- Any hyperlinks may take you to the website of a Hotelier, their voucher scheme partner, or other third party. Guestline is not responsible for the content of such third party websites.
- Purchase of any voucher is subject to you entering into a legal binding purchase contract directly with the Hotelier.
- No contract or agreement is entered into between you and Guestline in respect of the provision of any vouchers, and Guestline is no way liable for the purchase and/or provision of any vouchers or any act or omission of an Hotelier (including any refunds). Your remedies strictly lie with the Hotelier.
- Guestline does not audit hoteliers offers, descriptions or pictures that hoteliers may post on this webpage or otherwise.
- Guestline is not involved in any part of the booking/transaction, and therefore all queries related to offer, pricing, payments or other matters should be clarified between you and the Hotelier.
- Guestline is providing the Guestline VS Platform free of charge to Hoteliers. Guestline will not charge you any fee for purchasing a voucher advertised on this webpage.
- Guestline may in its sole discretion withdraw the Guestline VS Platform and/or stop advertising any and all Hotelier vouchers on any Guestline Channels at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Use the form below to signup to our mailing list - you can then choose how you'd like to be contacted: