- Margaret Beattie - Managing Manager - The Spires Serviced Suites
The Spires Serviced Suites
The Spires Suites offers guests an attractive alternative to hotel accommodation, with a choice of one, two or two-bedroom deluxe apartments. The Spires has over 100 serviced suites across Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
- Install a fully integrated centralised property management solution to replace the basic CRM software that was being used to process reservations at all three properties
- Implement a system that would provide remote access and real-time cross property reporting for the entire group
- Seamless connection to a wide variety OTAs and to the Global Distribution System (GDS).
- Guestline’s web based PMS, Rezlynx at all locations within the group
- Channel & Distribution Manager to streamline connection to the leading online travel agencies and the GDS
- Automatic processing of online bookings via Channel & Distribution Manager from the Spires own website
- PCI Manager to facilitate full PCI-DSS compliance.
- Rezlynx has integral multi-property capabilities, so the group can check live availability for all its sites and make cross property reservations
- The central client database, guest history and ledger details can be shared easily across all properties
- Effective rate management - all rates are managed from a single location and then exposed automatically to the group website, OTAs and the GDS
- Rate parity has been achieved
- Fully compliant with all PCI-DSS procedures
- Improved levels of payment card security
- Being cloud-hosted, Rezlynx PMS has a lower cost of ownership
- All business critical data is totally secure and subject to Guestline’s comprehensive backup and security procedures
- Proprietors and the management team can access the system, including live data, from anywhere in the world.
"Guestline have provided us with a fully scalable property management solution, that will continue to fulfil our requirements as we expand our operations."