About the company:
Situated in the charming village of Stanton Fitzwarren on the edge of the Cotswolds, Stanton House Hotel is a classic AA rated 3* Country Manor House but with a modern twist.
The original manor house has been respectfully decorated and sympathetically extended to ensure that the character, look and atmosphere are in keeping with the surrounding area.
Stanton House Hotel is part of the Honda Group and as such there is a strong Japanese influence within the hotel; The Rosemary Restaurant offers a superb choice of Japanese and modern British cuisine, whilst the Yakiniku @ Mt Fuji Restaurant provides an opportunity to eat great Japanese food in a unique setting.
With 78 en-suite bedrooms, Stanton House offers accommodation for single guests, couples or families. The hotel hosts conferences and specialises in social occasions such as weddings.
Stanton House had been a long term user of Guestline’s Windows based PMS but as their business had developed they needed to progress to a system that was more sophisticated. Stanton House were looking for the following features:
- Improved statistical reporting for all areas of the hotel operations.
- Marketing functionality within the system that would facilitate special offer emails to the existing client database.
- Specialised conference functionality from within the PMS.
- The ability to easily upsell additional products and services.
Stanton House are benefiting from a fully integrated web-based PMS solution incorporating:
- Rezlynx PMS
- Channel & Distribution Manager
- Online Booking Manager
- PCI Manager
- Facebook Booking Manager
- Dynamic integration between all areas of the hotel system.
- Upsell emails are easy to setup utilising the systems template functionality and are driving additional revenue.
- Flex rate tables means the hotel has defined rate structure that can be followed, avoiding rate loss during busy periods.
- Significant uplift in internet bookings, with an increase of 180 bookings during April - Aug when compared to the previous year. Some of this increase has been driven by a “Grab & Go Breakfast” special offer..
- Improved rate control over online sales channels.
- Rezlynx PMS is a much more comprehensive and easier to use than their old system - it can send confirmation emails, mailshots, generate invoices, produce reports and gather customer data.
- Increased flexibility in the way guest bills are presented. It is simpler to split bills, improving customer service at checkout.
- Changes in workflows for the Front of House Team are easier to implement.
But don't just take our word for it...
Take a look through our success stories to discover how we have helped some of the world's leading hospitality brands improve the guest experience, streamline operations and maximise revenue.
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.