- 22nd February 2019
- See Guestline at ITB between 6th to 10th March in Berlin
- Guest Experience Platform to provide ambitious hoteliers with a complete end-to-end solution
- New Direct Booking Manager (DBM) to drive direct bookings via own brand website
- Guest Portal to enable guests to check in prior to arrival
- Talks on revenue management, direct bookings, guest profiles and experience
- Hall 7.1c; Booth: 105
How do hotels get their guests to book directly via their own website? How do hotels run their operations efficiently? How should hotels plan their rates? Guestline, the cloud-based technology for future-focused hoteliers, will provide answers to these and other urgent questions from hoteliers with their Guest Experience Platform at the International Tourism Exchange (ITB), which takes place from 6th to 10th March in Berlin. Throughout various presentations, the company and numerous partners, will be discussing tips and best practice at the Guestline stand located in Hall 7.1c, Booth 105. The company will also be presenting its new Direct Booking Manager (DBM) and will be showcasing previews of its Guest Portal solution.
Guestline’s Guest Experience Platform
Guestline can equip ambitious hoteliers with a complete end-to-end solution – from guest acquisition and intuitive operational tools to fully integrated channel management solutions. Guestline’s platform delivers everything it takes to find and delight more ‘Best Guests’, more profitably – from digital marketing solutions right through to post-stay communications.
Guestline’s guest engagement products have been designed to drive direct business, engage with guests and increase the hotel’s bottom line whether you’re looking to increase your room, spa, event and voucher sales or launch a beautiful new website, our intelligent, conversion-led tools can help you reduce your reliance on indirect channels and keep guests returning again and again.
Property management solutions cover all aspects of running a hospitality business. Additionally, Guestline’s smart distribution solutions allow hoteliers to make the most of their channels with greater control over their rates and inventory.
Mobile direct bookings
More and more travellers book online and by mobile. According to the Criteo Travel Flash Report, every third booking in Europe is made via a smartphone or tablet. This trend is also having an impact on the hotel industry. "Mobile bookings are changing the needs of hoteliers. They not only want to handle mobile bookings better, they also want to be able to manage their operations at any time and from anywhere," explains Kristof Roemer, Managing Director Germany at Guestline. This is why the new DBM (an IBE - Internet Booking Engine) is device responsive, allowing hoteliers to process direct bookings, promote upsells and view and set room prices from any location in real time.
To give hoteliers an overview on how to effectively manage a range of solutions, Guestline has organised various talks for ITB. "Many hoteliers have not been able to leverage the full potential of cloud technology and increase their revenue. Mainly because they are overwhelmed with so many technology providers and different messages that don’t relay the benefits and differences of options” adds Roemer. "That's why we want to give them an overview of what technology is available in the cloud today in a series of talks at the ITB and show them how they can deliver an enhanced guest experience, better operations, more motivated staff and improved margins.”
- One topic that occupies many hotels is distribution. In his lecture on "Smart Distribution", Kristof Roemer, together with his Guestline partners Duetto, IDeaS and Revinate, will explain how hoteliers can increase turnover and profit per guest through clever rate management.
- But a good rate management is of no use if too few guests book via the own brand website. In this context, Guestline's new Direct Booking Manager (DBM), along with partner TripTease, will demonstrate how hoteliers can improve direct bookings via their own website and improve conversions.
- How does the guest's stay become a great experience? How do you offer the best service? How can check-in, pre and post communication be improved? This is explained by Guestline and GuestRevu.
The talks will take place on 6th, 7th and 8th March, some in English and some in German.
The Guestline team are available also for discussions at ITB, from 6th to 10th March in Berlin. You‘ll find Guestline in Hall 7.1c, Booth 105.
Here's what our clients have to say...
Take a look through our success stories to discover how we have helped some of the world's leading hospitality brands improve the guest experience, streamline operations and maximise revenue.
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.