Get practical tips on Revenue Management- how to manage the current situation and plan a swift recovery
In light of Covid-19 and such a dynamic situation, what are the top priorities for revenue managers to ensure they safeguard rates, manage future business and plan a successful recovery?
Guestline has teamed up with RevControl, Revenue by Design and Right Revenue to give hoteliers and independent revenue managers practical advice on what to do now and how to plan for a profitable re-opening, reflecting local trends across the UK, Ireland, Benelux, DACH and APAC regions.
In this webinar, we'll be reviewing key insights and data, what hoteliers are currently doing and daily tasks upon re-opening to drive efficiencies, safeguard rates and enjoy maximum pickup.
- Advice to hoteliers in the current situation (re. closures & cancellations)
- Clear actions to plan the route to recovery
- Understanding segments and pricing
- Key data and trends and how to apply it to your business
- How to adapt to new audiences especially the domestic and leisure markets
- What restrictions (if any) or flexibility should you be offering
- How to keep future business and limit cancellations
- When you should start to open up rooms and accept new reservations after closure
- Developing the relationship between Revenue Management and Marketing
- How rates play an important part of the hotel and destination proposition
Time & date: 15th April at 10am GMT
Here's what our clients have to say...
Take a look through our success stories to discover how we have helped some of the world's leading hospitality brands improve the guest experience, streamline operations and maximise revenue.
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.