The hospitality industry has weathered many storms but nothing like the latest COVID-19 pandemic which has hit ‘pause’ for countless businesses.
Cloud PMS- Modern Hotel Operations
Whilst many hoteliers are using this downtime to re-look at their business structure, it’s devastating impact and the recovery process - it’s important to look at your Property Management System (PMS) and its performance throughout this unpredictable time of “physical” distancing and working from home. Have you been able to access your hotel’s PMS system off-premise? Is your team able to work remotely when required? How is your PMS provider supporting your business? How is it handling the huge amounts of booking cancellations? Does it allow you to view revenue reports easily and accurately? And most importantly, is it allowing you to communicate directly with your guests?
- Would a cloud-based Property Management System tick all the boxes? Our e-Book below will have the answers...
During this time, hoteliers that run their technology on servers, hosted on-premise, will have suffered the limitations and frustrations of such legacy systems. However, the future of hotel technology is well and truly in the cloud and is the first choice for forward thinking hoteliers, especially those that will now be looking to implement systems that will enable their business to bounce-back – quickly, efficiently and robustly.
But, if you feel you have your head in the clouds when it comes to cloud computing, then you’re not alone. Many hoteliers still express some uncertainty towards running their business on a cloud-based PMS, questioning where does all the information go? How is my data stored if I can’t physically see it? Is it secure? What benefits does it bring?
Our ‘Guide to the Cloud’ eBook will help de-mystify any concerns and will explain why using cloud technology in hotels, and especially cloud-based PMS can improve almost every aspect of running a successful hotel business. And, more importantly, how to make the move easily and smoothly to introduce an integrated solution to drive more efficient daily operations, digitised processes and an improved guest experience – which will be needed now more than ever before when post Covid-19 demand returns.
Cloud PMS is a proven way to boost productivity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness and brings immense benefits to your business, including:
- Accessibility and flexibility - to access your system securely from anywhere, on any device
- More GuestTime - with the centralising, standardising and automating of mundane daily tasks
- Scalability - is easy with centralised and integrated cloud operations
- Access - to real-time data at the touch of a button with user-friendly dashboards, reports and analytics
- Quick and easy configuration and training (also possible remotely) - with minimal disruption to your business
- Continuously updated - remote updating means you’re always using the most optimised tech
- Safe and secure - cloud solutions are reliable and compliant
- Improved cash flow - a subscription model with Guestline dilutes fees over the contract length helping you to improve your cash flow position
Understanding the benefits of a cloud PMS is the first step to the future of your business.
Download our ‘Guide to the Cloud’ eBook here:
Here's what our clients have to say...
Take a look through our success stories to discover how we have helped some of the world's leading hospitality brands improve the guest experience, streamline operations and maximise revenue.
Like what you see?
To find out more about our products and services, simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.