Fountain Court Serviced Apartments is a privately owned company dedicated to providing high quality aparthotels (serviced accommodation) in the heart of Edinburgh.
Formed in 1998, Fountain Court offer the largest selection of aparthotels in the city; currently they have over 180 apartments across six city centre locations.
Fountain Court needed its software solution to provide individual reports for each of its properties, measuring the performance and breakdown on its own merit. It also required a system that would be continually developed to remain at the forefront of technology, without costly upgrades and equipment costs.
Fountain Court required a system that would:
- Manage multiple properties and rates from any location
- Centralise reservations and produce detailed management reports for all properties from one sales office
- Integrate to their website and 3rd party channels; a fundamental in driving their sales
- Be future-proofed, from a company that was committed to developing the product
- Seamlessly integrate payments and is PCI Compliant
- Capture guest details for sales and marketing activity
In 2007, Fountain Court implemented Guestline’s Rezlynx PMS with its fully integrated Channel Manager. Guestline technology is cloud-based which greatly reduces cost and provides more efficient installation.
Subsequently, they installed PCI Manager for improved PCI-DSS credit card security.
- Fountain Court has experienced a significant increase in revenue since installing Channel and Distribution Manager.
- Guestline’s UK-based support team are hospitality experts, providing regular training and system updates to ensure Fountain Court continues to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Guestline continually develops and enhances their existing product suite whilst innovating new and exciting software.
- Delivers solutions that help generate revenue and improve efficiency.
- Provides UK based on-going support service and a dedicated Account Manager to ensure the system is being used effectively.
dedicated UK support