6th November 2018
Responding effectively to evolving guest needs
Join us on board the luxurious Sunborn Yacht hotel for an unmissable masterclass after day two of WTM, Tuesday 6 November from 16:00.
The event will consist of three talks from industry leaders and a panel discussion.
Frank Reeves, Co-founder and CEO, Avvio
The Evolution of the Guest Journey
This session will explore the changes in buyer booking behaviours, and how a guest-centric approach along with the adoption of emerging technology can revolutionise your guest experience from the start.
Frank has acquired a reputation for being one of the top innovators in travel technology. Since co-founding Avvio in 2002, Frank has become the brand.com champion by developing cutting-edge technologies that enable outstanding growth in hotel direct bookings, while reducing dependence on OTA channels.
Andrew Metcalfe, CTO, Guestline
Rooms are not Blue Jeans
Andrew’s session will look at lessons learnt from the retail industry. It is said that retail is five years ahead of hospitality in terms of eCommerce. Is this true and what can we learn if this is where the hospitality sector is headed?
Andrew is responsible for ensuring that Guestline maintains its position as one of the hospitality industry’s innovative driving forces and leads product development, infrastructure, technical support and IT functions. He has recently taken on a hospitality project of his own opening a boutique 5 bedroom B&B in Essex.
Jack Hughes, Senior Product Manager, Triptease
Hospitality Begins Online
Join Jack to discover:
- The ultimate weapon for direct bookings;
- Track what matters;
- Build an emotional connection with guests.
Jack spent ten years building data analytics products for the UK Government. He is passionate about all things data, driving visualisation and innovation projects. He is also the main Teaser in charge of the insights and analytics platform at Triptease.
Enhance your Channel Mix with the Right Tech
Moderator – Rob Paterson, CEO, Best Western UK
- How to apply tech throughout the customer journey that works for you;
- Bridging physical obstacles with a great digital experience;
- What’s trending?
- Ellen Picket, Digital Manager, The Hoxton
- Sam Riches, Director of Sales & Marketing, The Curtain Hotel & Members Club
- Darryl Walker, Head of eCommerce and Distribution, SACO and Locke
- 16:00 Arrival and registration
- 16:30 The Evolution of the Guest Journey
- 16:50 Rooms are not not Blue Jeans
- 17:10 Hospitality Begins Online
- 17:30 Panel debate: Enhance your Channel Mix with the Right Tech
- 18:15 onwards Drinks and canapés for an evening on board the Sunborn
Sunborn Yacht Hotel London
Set on a luxury yacht moored in the Docklands, this upscale hotel is adjacent to the ExCel London convention centre and a 5-minute walk from Docklands Light Rail trains to central London. It's 2 miles from London City Airport.
How to attend
This event is free to attend, so book your place today!
Please note, this event is exclusively for hoteliers and accommodation providers.