16th October 2017
Sharing innovation and best practice in hospitality
Join us for our latest Connect event to hear the latest tips and innovations in the hospitality market. Sharing fresh ideas and best practice with like-minded hoteliers from across the region is what it’s all about, with the opportunity to interact with a selection of industry experts.
By attending, delegates will learn:
- How to stand out from the crowd online
- How to convert your online presence into bookings
- The growth of mobile technology and the impact this has on your business
- Benefits of having one integrated solution to manage your property and your channels
This will be your opportunity to hear from technology experts and network with other hoteliers…all in the comfort of The Soho Hotel, London.
Complimentary refreshments and finger food will be served.
Guestline and their partners will give delegates an overview of the latest innovations on the market to help hoteliers increase bookings and boost profitability more effectively.
Here’s a summary of what our partners will be discussing on the day:
The Guestline sales team will share all the latest on our product news and offerings, along with the latest revenue and operational opportunities for attendees. Guestline has made great strides in product and organisational developments in recent months and we’ll share the latest on that.
Delegates with hear about...
- The latest news on a growing Guestline team and new offices in London, extensive product development and infrastructure plans within the company and a growing range of hospitality technology partners.
Guestline’s collaboration with GuestRevu provides the industry with automated guest feedback and online reputation management, directly connected to the PMS. 93% of travellers say online reviews have an impact on their booking decisions, which makes this a particularly attractive proposition for hotels, serviced apartments, pubs and hostels looking to further improve their guest pre- and post-stay experience.
Delegates will see…
- The GuestRevu tool enables hoteliers to generate a higher number of quality reviews, which can boost a property’s review score on TripAdvisor. With the interface, hotel guests automatically receive a customised email after checking out, encouraging them to send feedback to the hotel as well as posting a review directly to TripAdvisor.
- The hotel will also receive valuable feedback to help them make the necessary operational improvements and provide the best possible guest experience.
- With the average response rate from GuestRevu emails being 24%, the interface is already delivering impressive results amongst Guestline customers.
- The Coaching Inn Group saw a 300% increase in the number of reviews collected in just 3 months of using the GuestRevu solution.
Demand Intelligence – a Smart approach to revenue strategy
Learn how to fully realise an optimal revenue strategy by combining a holistic view of demand intelligence and analytically driven actions into profitable results.
In today’s environment there is no shortage of accessible data to help revenue managers make informed and meaningful decisions. The key is understanding the data that is most relevant to the business—then converting that data into action, resulting in maximum profit across the variety of revenue streams in hotels today. The industry is quickly moving to incorporating both historical data and trends and forward-looking demand data into total revenue strategy.
Today's traveller is embracing connected platforms, discovering more through digital and living online. Smartphone penetration is now over 70% in most European markets, mobile search has outpaced desktop globally and we are searching and exploring online in micro-moments throughout the day. Google's Hotel Ads drive traffic and bookings to your site by putting your ad front and centre when travellers are ready to book. Please come along to understand how you can stand out from the crowd.
- Representing Google, Satyan Joshi will give a presentation on how to make Google work for your hotel, to boost traffic and bookings to your site, especially from mobile devices.
- Responsible for building and maintaining key partner relationships within the hotel accommodation sector, Satyan will offer expert advice in this field.
- 3.30pm – guest arrival and reception drinks in the Crimson Bar
- Guestline host introduction
- Partner presentations from GuestRevu, IDeaS and Google
- 6.00pm onwards - drinks, canapes and networking in the Crimson Bar
The Soho Hotel has 96 individually designed bedrooms and suites and is situated on a quiet street in the heart of London's entertainment neighbourhood.
It is surrounded by some of London's best restaurants and bars, vibrant cafes and most exciting theatre and nightlife.
For more information on the venue:
Visit the Website
THE SOHO HOTEL
4 Richmond Mews
T: +44 (0)20 7559 3000
How to attend
The Connect event is FREE to attend. As numbers are strictly limited, we are expecting the event to be booked up early so register your interest ASAP and we will confirm your attendance.
Who should attend?
If you are in interested in driving your occupancy and increasing revenue and you’d like to hear more from Guestline and their partners, then this is the event for you.
The event will be relevant for General Managers, owners and operators, revenue managers, operation managers and front of house managers who work in an independent or group hotels.
Please fill in your details below to register your interest and we will confirm your attendence: