19th September 2018
How to maximise every revenue opportunity
Join us on 19th September in Dublin for our latest Connect event that will focus on how hoteliers can attract more guests, deliver operational efficiencies and drive revenue for their business.
Ensure you employ the most innovative and future-proofed technology solutions that will not only streamline your operations, reduce costs and save you time and money, but will engage with your staff to help improve staff recruitment and retention.
The event will consist of a panel discussion and talks on intuitive and easy to use solutions and insightful data to enhance hotel operations and help the business make informed decisions.
By attending, delegates will learn:
- How to drive ROI and improve the guest experience
- How to engage with your future workforce
- How to work with partners who can deliver the core components in addition to complementary applications
- How to maximise the performance from your systems
Hear the latest trends and meet other hotel and industry professionals to share new ideas and best practice.
Complimentary refreshments will be served throughout.
- 5.30pm – Registration drinks
- 6.30pm - Welcome and introduction - Marc Thornton, Managing Director – DTA Marketing
- 6.40pm - Partner talks -
- 'Maximise every revenue opportunity' - How powerful forecasting and business analytics software designed specifically for the Hospitality Industry can add profit straight to your bottom line - Adrienne Hanna, Founder - Right Revenue (a data analysis and rate-forecasting tool that helps hotels sell the right rate to drive both occupancy and profitability).
- 'Always better connected' - How hoteliers can benefit from operational efficiencies and improved bookings from having the right tools, data and training from a fully integrated, future-proofed technology platform - David Roche, Chairman- Guestline & James Cannon, Head of International Development - Guestline
- 'Be better informed to drive results' - How real-time data can drive more visitors to your website to improve direct bookings and maximise revenue - Angela Canny, Regional Sales Director, EMEA - Sojern (analyzes travel behaviour to help travel marketers plan, strategize, and execute strong marketing campaigns).
- 7.25pm - Panel Discussion - see below
- 8pm- Canapes & drinks
How an integrated technology platform can enhance the end-to-end guest experience to drive sales
How can hoteliers implement an effective technology platform that integrates with 3rd party solutions to improve and influence the entire customer journey [from acquiring a traveller, through their stay, to encouraging them to visit again].
Panellists will be discussing how hoteliers can benefit from an open architecture, managed by a single platform, to provide you with data insights, online traffic, channel exposure and streamlined operations...to ultimately to drive additional business.
Moderator – Marc Thornton - http://dtamarketing.ie/about/marc-thornton/
Marc has assisted over 400 companies with their marketing and staff development and he addresses over 2,000 people annually at conferences and workshops. He is a leading marketing, sales and customer care trainer in the hospitality market and has published a book called, “Winning Lifetime Customers”.
- Alex Bufton- Distribution Consultant, Guestline
- Key industry partners - tbc
EPIC - The Irish Emigration Museum
EPIC is a unique incentives and events space set within the listed Chq Building in restored vaults. The only digital museum in the world, they offer an interactive experience telling the fascinating story of over 300 Irish people – on why they left Ireland, and how they shaped the world by reliving some of the greatest achievements in Irish music, art, culture, sport, business, fashion, technology and science. Tours of EPIC are available after the event.
After the panel discussion, guests can enjoy a cocktail reception whilst exploring the interactive displays.
How to attend
The Connect event is FREE to attend. As numbers are strictly limited, and reserved for those working in the hotel sector we are expecting the event to be booked up early so register your interest ASAP and we will confirm your attendance.
If you are interested in driving your occupancy and increasing revenue and you’d like to hear more from Guestline and their partners, then this is the event for you.
The event will be relevant for General Managers, owners and operators, revenue managers/directors, operation managers/directors and front of house managers who work in an independent property or group hotels.
Please fill in your details below to register your interest and we will confirm your attendance:
Your data is important to us and as such we will only contact you in relation to your enquiry and will not use your contact details for any further activity without you direct permission.