19th June 2018
The power of partnerships
Be judged by the company you keep!
Join us at our next Connect event on 19th June in Cheshire to find out how to enhance your customer offering and improve the guest journey by working with the best of breed partners. Find out how you and your guests can benefit from the latest software innovations on the market and how to maximise revenue opportunities across your property.
There will be a panel discussion and partner overviews to review how hoteliers can have an effective core platform that integrates with 3rd party solutions.
By attending, delegates will learn:
- How to drive ROI and improve the guest experience
- How to work with partners who can deliver the core components in addition to complementary applications
- How to maximise the performance from your systems
- How to drive direct feedback and manage your online reputation management
- How to drive revenue from ALL areas of your hotel (not just room sales!)
Hear the latest trends and meet other hotel and industry professionals to share new ideas and best practice.
Complimentary refreshments will be served throughout.
- 10.30 - Arrival refreshments and registration
- 11.00 - Welcome and introduction
- 11.05 - Guestline and partner overviews:
- Introduction to Guestline University
Guestline’s new e-learning portal – stay up-to-date and knowledgeable on all of our products with online training that’s current, engaging and available any time.
Delegates will get an overview of the alternative training solution, ideal for remote sites and those who want to "self drive" their installation. The customisable courses also help on-board new starters into their roles with departmental training and induction plans.
Kevin Elwis, Head of Implementation - Guestline
- “The currency of trust” and why driving reviews to TripAdvisor is key
Connect with your guests through direct feedback and online reputation management. GuestRevu will demonstrate how hoteliers can use their guest reviews to help them increase loyalty, growth and profitability with their easy to use online reputation management and direct guest feedback solutions.
Why not make use of what millions of travellers share online by capturing and analysing all of your guest reviews and comments from all over the web? Find out how to engage with your guests and develop their loyalty; all of which help hoteliers drive bookings and ultimately revenue.
Francine Heywood, Director - GuestRevu
Find out how spa and health club managers can maximise profitability, manage day-to-day operations and highlight areas of growth in your spa business.
Premier Software will provide an insight into a business management software solution specifically for the spa, wellness and leisure industry that’s fully GDPR compliant and has a depth of functionality that can be adapted to meet the needs of single and multi-site businesses.
Leonie Wileman, Chief Operations Officer - Premier Software
- Panel Discussion : How hoteliers can benefit from a fully integrated platform to drive ROI and enhance the customer experience
How can hoteliers have an effective technology platform that integrates with 3rd party solutions to deliver their sales objectives, drive ROI and enhance the customer journey?
Panellists will be discussing how hoteliers can benefit from an open architecture, managed by a single platform, to provide you with data insights, channel exposure and streamlined operations.
Moderator – Emma Johnstone, VP Business Development - Guestline
- Carla Rossi, Market Manager - Expedia
- Christian Matthews, Relationship Manager - Brookson Entreprise 360 (market leading business intelligence technology)
- Claire Anderson, UK Sales Manager – ResDiary (restuarant booking and table management software)
Venue & Directions
Thornton Hall Hotel - Neston Road, Thornton Hough, Wirral. CH63 1JF
A four-star family-owned hotel, set in beautiful gardens in one of Wirral's most attractive villages, Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa is one of the regions' largest Spa Resorts with 62 bedrooms and suites.
Thornton Hall is approximately 5 minutes drive from junction 4 M53.
At the M53 junction 4, follow signs for Clatterbridge/Neston/Willaston and then brown tourist signs for Thornton Hall Hotel.
For more information on the venue:
Visit the Website
Who should attend?
The event will be relevant for General Managers, owners and operators, revenue managers, operation managers and front of house managers who work in the hospitality accommodation sector.
The event is free to attend. As numbers are strictly limited, we are expecting the event to be booked up early so register your interest ASAP and we will confirm your attendance.
Please fill in your details below to register your interest and we will confirm your attendance: