Careers at Guestline
Join our team
Become part of the Guestline family
Our diverse team is spread across five countries and filled with ambitious and creative minds. We’ve quickly grown to over 250 people and and we have plans to grow further overseas. As a 30-year-old company with deep and long-standing relationships, our heritage provides us with a secure and well-regarded position in the market, yet it’s our innovation and international expansion that will ensure we continue to go places.
Our growth has been fuelled by investment from Riverside PE, a leading US private equity firm that has a strong track record in supporting disruptive, ambitious businesses on their journey to become market leaders.
Seize the opportunity to do things others haven't
Be someone others want to be around
Put a customer lens on everything you do
Find ways to innovate: think creatively to solve problems and think critically to challenge conventions
Default to open: readily share ideas and knowledge, make connections across the business, not just in your team
Have a bias for action: make suitable timed, well-informed and commercially sound decisions
Easy to work with: focus on solutions, be approachable and optimistic
Make others successful: go out of your way to help, be proud when people around you are doing well
Embrace our culture of continuous development: seek out differing views, give carefully considered, well-intended feedback to fellow Guestliners
Listen to our customers: put yourself inside their shoes
Use your expertise: to guide the customer to the best outcome
Focus on our technology: to enhance our customers' experience
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We're on a journey
We're on a mission to disrupt the hospitality industry and a diverse team with different views, perspectives and experiences improves our ability to challenge conventions, support our customers and strengthen our decision making. We believe that all Guestliners should bring their best selves to work every day and we strive to create an inclusive environment which they feel comfortable, inspired and empowered. We're committed to hiring the best talent by ensuring our teams are represented by all pockets of society. We aim to grow, support and develop every individual during their time with us.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and want to become part of our growing family, then take a look at our current vacancies.
Benefits for Guestliners working in the UK
- We're proud to offer new birthing parents enhanced Maternity Pay for 10 weeks if you've been with us for 18 months. This benefit can increase to up to 20 weeks dependent on length of service
- We're proud to offer new parents who adopt enhanced Adoption Pay for 10 weeks if you've been with us for 18 months. This benefit can increase to up to 20 weeks dependent on length of service
- Returning to work after having a new baby can be a balancing act and so we offer a 4 day working week paid at full pay for the first 3 months following your maternity leave
- If you've been with us for 12 months, we'll top up the usual Paternity Pay to your full salary. Paid paternity leave can extend to up to 15 days with length of service
- You will be covered under our Group Life Insurance policy for 4 x your annual salary, payable to your named beneficiaries
- We're open to flexible working as long as it works for you, your team and the business
- We like to have fun and feel it’s important for our team to unwind and get to know each other - our Social Committee organises regular events from local get togethers and charity initiatives to company BBQs and our annual Christmas party
- You can benefit from tax-relief on donations to charities you care about straight from your salary
- We want you to feel comfortable at work so if you are not meeting customers, feel free to dress down, and wear casual gear
- In addition to normal public holidays, we'll give you 25 days holiday a year to relax and recharge your batteries
- To allow you to celebrate properly, each year we'll give you a paid day to take your birthday off
Health and wellbeing
- Your health is important and so we cover the cost of a Private Medical Plan for you. There is no excess meaning no up-front costs for you. You have the option to add your family to your plan for an additional fee.
- We provide additional mental health support as part of your Private Medical Plan.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme is available 24/7 giving you the ability to speak to a professional in confidence about a range of issues
- You'll be able to arrange online appointments with a GP 24/7 with our Virtual GP service
- Cash back on dental and optician costs
- We encourage a healthy lifestyle and so we provide fresh fruit in our offices
- We run the Cycle to work scheme
- We offer paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health
- To give you a little support for the future, we offer a pension scheme with Scottish Widows. You can contribute at least 5% of your annual salary (or more if you like!) and we’ll add in a contribution of our own
- We partner with a local business who can offer our Guestliners and their direct family financial advice such as mortgage advice, savings and investments through to retirement planning
- Every year we'll review your salary to ensure it fairly aligns with your responsibilities
- It's always nice to pay less for things and so you'll have access to a range of promotions and discounts through our savings portal
Learn more about our Guestliners!
Our Guestliners are the heart of our company. Learn more about the different teams and how we work together.
Use the form below to signup to our mailing list - you can then choose how you'd like to be contacted: