The benefits of cloud-hosted systems
Guestline’s solutions are delivered over the internet and accessed via the internet anywhere, any time. All that is required at the property is a computer and internet access.
Advantages of cloud from a hotelier's perspective
From a hotelier perspective, the cloud offers a more agile, flexible and cost effective solution. Its’ benefits vary in significance depending on the property characteristics: the simplicity, remote access and affordability are key advantages for smaller properties, whereas the ease of multi-site management, rapidity of deployment and scalability are a major advantage for larger hotel groups, pub companies and serviced apartments.
- Flexible working and remote access - access the system from anywhere in the world, via a web browser; you won’t be restricted to specific PCs in your hotel. You no longer need to be tied to your front desk!
- Staff can manage key PMS functions on mobile devices.
- Minimal start up and ongoing maintenance costs.
- Lower cost of ownership - reduced capital expenditure and IT infrastructure costs.
- Easy to install and quick deployment – easily scaled up, with an intuitive, user friendly interface.
- No single point of failure – Guestline host all software and data from our highly secure data centre with full backup and disaster recovery.
- Quick upgrades - automatic software upgrades and new releases are delivered online.