Guestline are looking for experienced Telemarketer's to help grow our hospitality client base.
The ideal candidate will have drive, tenacity and a proven background in sales/telemarketing, combined with strong communication skills and a desire to succeed.
Working as an integral part of the sales team, you will be speaking to decision makers to arrange meetings for field sales personnel and will work closely with a designated sales person to grow business on their territory.
- Undertake cold calling telemarketing activity contacting independent hotels and hotel groups in UK to introduce Guestline’s hospitality software solutions
- Work to call targets and appointment targets to gain appointments for new business field sales consultants
- Respond to incoming enquiries to convert to appointments
- Update and manage customer relationship database
- Telesales activity to follow up marketing campaigns, e-shots and exhibition leads to gain appointments
- Working in small new business team of telemarketing executives, plus liaison with field sales team
- Office based in Shrewsbury Mon-Fri 9.00 to 5.30
Key Skills and Experience
- 2 years proven business to business cold calling telemarketing or telesales
- Appointment making and diary management for field sales representatives
- IT skills including customer relationship database update and management
- Experience of working within a sales team
- Experience of working to targets, and proven target attainment
- Generous salary plus commission depending on experience
Please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Samantha Burrows, Guestline Limited, Guestline House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG
Alternatively, email us directly below: