Guestline are currently delivering double digit growth year on year and this role demands an experienced individual to generate a consistently strong and high value sales performance within their assigned territory.
This role is responsible for software sales growth and account penetration within the hotels and hospitality sector by effective selling of Guestline’s software and services into corporate hotel groups, and other hospitality verticals.
You will be a serious sales professional with a proven track record, at ease selling at board level within a business and possess excellent communication, relationship and presentation skills. This is an outstanding opportunity to utilise your influential industry contacts and significantly contribute to a growing domestic and international business.
- Responsible for the full sales life cycle, this is a hands-on role, which will include the identification, qualification and maximisation of new business opportunities, leading to the design, recommendation and negotiation of software business solutions at board level.
- Promoting Guestline software and services to prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrating thought leadership and an understanding of industry trends alongside Guestline products and services to potential customers, forums and industry bodies.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of a prospect’s business (pain points, priorities, business drivers).
- Analyse the territory potential and define a regional corporate sales strategy.
- Creating a structured approach to prospecting, pipeline generation and creating new business.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospects in the assigned territory to generate new business for Guestline’s products and services
- Make telephone calls, personal visits and presentations to prospective customers
- Achieve and exceed quarterly/annual bookings quota in the assigned territory.
- Support the Corporate Sales Business Unit Manager with forecasting for the assigned territory.
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of our solutions to industry partners, prospects, hospitality bodies and raising the profile of the business generally.
- Understand and demonstrate Guestline products and solutions.
- Coordinating your sales effort with Guestline’s marketing, telesales and services teams to drive lead generation and awareness in your assigned territory.
- Log all activity to maintain accuracy of CRM.
- To participate in trade shows and industry events.
- Experience is essential. Already a successful Sales Executive in the hospitality software industry with a proven track record in a solutions oriented sales role.
- Specific experience and understanding of the PMS and Hotel Distribution software market is desirable.
- Hospitality qualification is desirable.
- Excellent Communication skills – Essential
- Ability to communicate and sell at all levels within the business - Essential
- Energy & professional enthusiasm to deliver on your goals.
- Well organised and self-sufficient, but also a strong team player and contributor - Essential
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment – Essential
- Knowledge of internal systems including MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Dynamics) – Essential
- Valid Driving Licence
- Ability to be flexible as the role may require some time to work away from home with requirements to travel across the UK, and also the potential for travel in Europe and further afield as the business continues to grow internationally.
- Salaried position and commission structure
- Mobile phone
Please submit your CV and covering letter to: Samantha Burrows , Guestline Limited, Guestline House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG
Alternatively, email us directly below: