Guestline are looking for a passionate Product Manager for our Rezlynx system.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Business Analysis.
- QA testing. Creates and helps to execute test cases. PM has final say if the features are fit for purpose.
- Documentation. Product, release and test cases
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programmes; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Product Manager experience witihn the hospitality/travel sector.
- Experience of CRS/PMS and distribution.
- A current 'power-user' of Guestline or competitors software products but not necessarily a Product Manager.
- Good general IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Expereince of Guestline products and business is desirable.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Samantha Burrows, Guestline Limited, Guestline House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG
Alternatively, email us directly below: