Guestline is a successful & leading provider of hospitality technology to an ever-increasing number of vertical markets. With our continued plans for expansion in both the UK and international markets means we must we continue to grow our capabilities and resources to ensure that we retain our market leader status. .
In order to meet these demands we have to ensure our customer service and solutions delivery is of the highest calibre. As a result, we must continue to ensure that the sales and operational teams dove tail to provide excellence through the installation of our solutions.
To help facilitate this need we are building a Pre- Sales Consultancy Team. This team will bring another dimension of professionalism to the sales and delivery teams as well as drive better customer satisfaction and service delivery.
- Manage the definition of standard and non-standard product and delivery.
- Document all non-standard installation requirements and gain sign off prior to installation / delivery.
- Aid the sales team with demonstrations of product where required to do so and under the direction of the Sales Director.
- Detail / document the specification of any necessary functional requirements for new sales.
- Aid in the design and creation of demonstration systems and collateral for the sales team.
- Help Marketing translate product release notes in to valuable sales messages for the purpose of campaigns and content creation.
- Aid in the responses to RFP's and RFI's
- Report to the Sales Director.
- Build a team as need increases.
Key Skills and Experience
- Must have an in depth knowledge of all of the Guestline systems or an ability to learn them quickly.
- Experience working in a product development environment and be capable of writing product specification documentation.
- A good sound knowledge as well as experience of working within a hotel environment.
- Good presentation skills and the ability to build good working relationships with potential customers.
- Ability to travel internationally for a number of days at a time.
- Work well within a team.
- Salary on application
- Fully expensed Company Car
- Pension scheme
To apply for this role please email us your CV and covering letter: