Guestline are looking for a junior web developer to join the Digital Marketing department focussed on the hospitality industry.
Due to the breadth of the Guestline product suite, certain roles are required to specialise in specific areas.
The ability to work effectively within a team environment and also on your own initiative with the ability to communicate at all levels; both written and verbal will be key qualities of the successful candidate.
- Full-stack development duties within a busy digital marketing department
- Ongoing improvement and maintenance of our in-house CMS solution
- Responsibility for client website go-lives and management of server provisions and DNS processes
- Innovative and self-motivated approach to assist in proactive development of our growing product suite
- Two years of commercial experience in a web development environment
- Ability to demonstrate some of the required skills and aptitude as live or working projects
- Experience of CMS systems is a must
- Fluency with web-based APIs, including SOAP & RESTful
- Fluency with PHP
- Fluency with MS SQL + MySQL
- Ability to solve problems using your own code
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm as standard hours
- There maybe occasions where there is a requirement to work additional hours, including weekends
Please submit your CV and covering letter to: Samantha Burrows , Guestline Limited, Guestline House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG
Alternatively, email us directly below: