The Support department is responsible for all aspects of support to new clients and Guestline’s existing 1100 plus customers.
The ideal candidate should have a sound working knowledge of reservation software and Microsoft Office software products and have previously held a reservations or front office position within the hotel industry.
The ability to work effectively within a team environment and also on your own initiative with the ability to communicate at all levels; both written and verbal will be key qualities of the successful candidate.
- Answering the telephone to customers in a courteous, professional and polite manner.
- Maintaining and updating sensitive customer data.
- Monitoring Support Emails/Voice Mails/Faxes and dealing with them appropriately.
- Logging, investigating, and closing calls logged by customers, internal staff, and 3rd parties with a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Escalating calls logged to Second Line/Development when required.
- Follow internal security and data handling procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and the ability to remain patient, polite and professional at all times.
- The ability to multitask whilst working under pressure.
- The ability to maintain performance and focus whilst working in a busy environment.
- The ability to prioritise ones work load.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products and reservation software.
- Following training, to have full knowledge of our PMS, EPOS and Room Management Systems.
- Various shifts between 7.00am – 7.00pm including weekends.
The position is office based in Shrewsbury
Please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Samantha Burrows, Guestline Limited, Guestline House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG
Alternatively, email us directly below: