Driving revenue and efficiencies across your property
Guestline’s unique, cloud hosted suite of solutions for the hospitality industry increases revenue, streamlines operations and lowers costs.
Guestline provides end-to-end property management, channel distribution and digital marketing solutions to a range of hotel groups, independent hotels, serviced apartments, management companies and pub companies. Fully integrated and cloud hosted, the solutions are easy to install and quick to deploy with low cost of ownership.
With offices in the UK and Thailand, Guestline’s systems are used in 20 countries across 5 continents and enables properties of all sizes to achieve maximum occupancy at the most profitable rate.
The Riverside Company (US Private Equity company) recently entered into a definitive agreement to invest in Guestline. Riverside plans to help Guestline deepen its penetration of the worldwide market by using its global team to help Guestline grow internationally and invest in new technologies to develop new solutions and ensure Guestline continues to be an industry leader.
Key milestones in Guestline’s history:
- 1991 Guestline founded
- 1992 Guestline PMS for DOS developed
- 1994 Guestline PMS for Windows released
- 1998 Guestline CRS (first Windows based system in UK)
- 2003 Rezlynx PMS developed (first web native PMS in the UK)
- 2004 Guestline EPoS developed
- 2008 Integrated Distribution Channel Manager developed
- 2011 Level 1 Payment Card Industry compliance achieved
- 2012 Rezlynx mobile solutions developed
- 2013 EPoS mobile solutions developed
- 2013 Integration to TripAdvisor’s TripConnect instant booking platform developed
- 2014 Serviced apartment solutions developed
- 2014 Mobile solutions extended
- 2015 Facebook Booking Engine developed
- 2015 Digital Marketing Solutions developed
- 2016 Guestline wins ‘Best Service Provider’ at Serviced Apartment Awards
- 2016 Riverside Company (US Private Equity company) enters into a definitive agreement to invest in Guestline